Pages

Welcome to my Amateur Food Blog

Welcome to my Amateur Food Blog

Thursday, September 2, 2010

My First Self-Made Burger and First Blog Post




This is my first attempt at writing a blog. I would like to say a BIG THANK YOU to KitchenCorner and daydreamer. It was through their Burger Posts that got me started to try this recipe.

Making these burger buns was my third attempt in making bread. I would say that it was definitely much better than the first two attempts. First attempt was making a basic bread and the second attempt was to make a sweet dough. The sweet dough project went awry.




Before Baking
Mini Hot Burger Buns
My Porkie Patties



Unfortunately, my wife was on holiday. She was not able to eat it. My family said the burgers were yummy. :) I am going to try making it again. Once I get the delivery of my new kitchen toy (Bosch Mixer), I am going to try again,  perhaps with sesame seeds on the buns. 

So much for my first post. This blogging thing is a little challenging......


No comments: